Our organisation complies with the The Charities Regulatory Authority Governance Code. West Cork Counselling & Support Services CLG has a committed and enthusiastic Board of Trustees that continuously endeavors to reflect the broad range of voluntary and statutory organisations operating within the West Cork region.
Representatives are drawn from
- Skibbereen Community Family Resource Centre
- Cork Education Training Board
- HSE Director of Public Health Nursing
- West Cork Development Partnership (WCDP)
- West Cork EmployAbility
- West Cork Women Against Violence Project (WCWAV)
- Dunmanway Family Resource Centre
- Citizen Information Service
- West Cork Traveller Centre
The board of management meets on a regular basis and is supported by sub-committees as necessary. The board oversees service budgetary planning and policy development and implementation.
Our service has effective and clear strategy, structures and policies in place that are reviewed on a regular basis.
The day to day operations of WCCSS are governed by three policy handbooks:
- Operational Policy Handbook – policies governing the delivery of services;
- Employee Handbook – human resources policies and procedures;
- Organisational Policy Handbook – procedures and policies for running our organisation.
Our Memorandum and Articles of Association are revised and updated in accordance with the Charities Regulatory Authority